My new building layout plans, with pics

Bigger is better, Every single person that I personally know that built a shop ended up wishing it was bigger except for one person. He has 2 shops, the "little shop is 40 x 60 with a 12 foot high door. The "big" shop is 100 feet x 264 feet with a full 9" thick slab floor and 14 foot high doores at each end. He has not run out of space yet. Yes I am jealous and envious.......

The construction cost of any building in Mumbai is 2,500 pounds per square foot. However, it should be noted that depending on the area, and the price will change. Different materials used in the construction of houses are also taken into account. Buildings in Mumbai should be built by agreement with the authorities and the entire amount at once (I do not know what this is due to, perhaps because there are many unfinished objects in the country). You can try to build buildings using fewer materials (so you can save money). Take a look here https://www.boutiquehomeplans.com/ various house plans and designs, and maybe you can choose something suitable and less expensive, good luck!

Last edited:
Back