My Next Project

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
Heres a quick look at my next project and what at it took to get in my driveway.Got to change the motor and trans and replace the radiator . More pictures as I get in to it. ***************Just Saying************Gator*************:mechanic:

Train 002.jpg Train 003.jpg Train 006.jpg Train 007.jpg

Very cool project. Can I borrow that for my Friday night drive home on the 405 Fwy in SoCal
. :roflmao:

Cool looks neat. I thought you got a towtruck at first.:roflmao: Is it going to be street legal.:whistle:

I thought you were referencing the tow truck at first.

Looks to be a cool project. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Mike.

Fab, Don't know if you would like to pay the gas bill to get it there. I'v been on the 405 and that cow catcher would be real handy. :lmao::rofl::lmao: KD it is street legal head lights , turn signals and one hell of a horn. ****************** *************Gator***************************************************

Well the fun has begun.I have to say my hats off to who ever did the metal fab work on this beast. But if I catch the guy that wired this thing I would give him advice. Change jobs cause your not good at this one.Miles of red wire dangled and bunched up in knots.No rhyme or reason and not one tag to explane where it goes or what it does.On the brighter side all I have to do is remove and replace the motor and transmission and put in a new radiator. This old girl sports a 455 big block Buick mated to a turbo 400 trans.Pictures to follow.********************************************************** **********Just Saying**********************Gator****************************

Train 035.jpg Train 043.jpg Train 044.jpg Train 040.jpg

i also thought the big petercar was the project. sometimes with wiring its easier and quicker to start from scratch. a pretty cool project, cant wait to see more.

Wow, what a rat's nest. Yup, time to start over.

That's pretty cool! I'd just rip all that wore out and start over....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back