My Next Project

So was that you driving in the video, Gator??

Glad to see you have her up and running again, great project!

Here is a picture of the tender that gets pulled behind the train.
**************JADIP****************G*************************************
train 109.jpg train 110.jpg

Worked on the Train today. The rear axle was 3" out of square from the drive axle . So I crawled under the train with my angle grinder fit with a cut off wheel and cut the spring perches loose from the frame and dragged the rear wheels around till they were square to the drive axle.
Then welded every thing back together again.
When it cools down I'll take some pictures.
***********************JADIP*********************G*****roxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegaragegazette.com%2FSmileys%2Ffantasticsmileys%2Fcartangrysj1.gif***************************************

train 115.jpg train 113.jpg As promised pictures of the train.
*********I'm getting to old for this****************************************G********************

Little boys and there toys. Hey can I come over and play too. Dont forget to tighten the shackle bolt it looks loose.0 to 60 in 35 minutes ???

This thread is a year old. The train is back with the club and has been in 3 parades since then. I think it is missing some post's and pictures. I'll see if I can dig some up and update it.
Believe it or not it is not that bad. 0-45 mph in 7 or 8 seconds. Gets a little squirrelly around 60 mph.
train 106 (Small).jpg
*G*

I just seen this thread and the video. That is awesome. I couldn't imagine the look on peoples faces in those offices when you went by with the whistle, bells and horn going ........ since I assume there aren't any rail tracks nearby. Had tears coming down my eyes from laughing so hard.

Nice job and thanks for posting.

Seems to be missing. Get a little box with a red x, and when you click on it it says the video is no longer available

Back