My Thoughts Make Me Throw Up

horty

Registered
Registered
Hi, about 12 years ago I did something so stupid that just the though of it still makes me want to throw up when I talk about it.
If enough here want to know I will get my bucket by me while I try to explain.
Right now I need to take off to SD to look at some airplane wings, be back tomorrow some time.
Have a Nice day,
Tim:)

I can (possibly?) understand your reluctance, and certainly won't push for details. Just a bit of encouragement - rejoice in the fact that you're still around to recall whatever it was.

The fact that you already rolled through the Stop Sign you might as well just continue rolling on down that road! In other words.... Its pretty obvious you want to share your story so go ahead and share, we wont judge.

Mine was 23 years ago. There was a 6 month period where I went full potato. Seriously, no jail time and no crime involved on my part at least, but damn it is a wonder I survived.

Hi, about 12 years ago I did something so stupid that just the though of it still makes me want to throw up when I talk about it.
If enough here want to know I will get my bucket by me while I try to explain.
Right now I need to take off to SD to look at some airplane wings, be back tomorrow some time.
Have a Nice day,
Tim:)
Grandpa called me this morning and is very upset about this post, we thought it would be funny, Grandpa doesn't.
I am to apologize for posting. "Sorry"

Yea I almost have a panic attack thinking about some of the stupid stuff I did.

Repeat the serenity prayer as many times as you need to, and get on with your life.

i do stupid stuff all the time, but rarely do i let the stupid things haunt my thoughts.
if there was a horrible accident or something along those lines, you can't take those actions back and better come to peace with it and move on.
if it was something life threatening... you got past it, and move on
if it was something else altogether, get sick over it one last time, and move on

Hey Guys, I apologize, I really feel betrayed by my grandson again, and embarrassed.
Wife told me not to leave him and his two friends alone in the shop as I was going to be gone on a short trip.
I was sure everything would be OK until my wife called me and said they were on the computer and laughing
up a storm..
She said when she walked into the shop they scrammed.
She had a look at the computer and sure enough they had posted something on hobby machinist, another forum and sent some emails to a good friend of mine. I have had problems like this before with these 2 boys and my grandson.
When she called me and read the stuff to me I was so upset I thought I was going to have a heart attack, as I was kicked off an electrical forum 2 years ago for the same crap.
I called him and boy did I chew some A__
I told my wife to supervise him and go back to that post and apologize.
I was telling them stories yesterday about when I was younger and that must have stimulated and triggered the STUPID area in there brains.
This wont happen again, I have now password protected the computer and they are not allowed in the shop for 3 months.
And the story is not that exciting but they sure made it sound that way,
And wouldn't post something like that anyway, It sounded like I'm an idiot.
Again I Apologize, I like this forum.
Tim

Back