My time has come..........surgery

Suzuki4evr

Registered
Registered
Hi guys.

So after 13 years of walking with pain after my bike accident in 09', it is time for my total hip replacement at 45 on Monday 28November. Initially the docters told me I would be able to walk for 3 years after they patched me up and then I would have to get a hip replacement. Well I think they did a great job if I could go 10 years longer than expected. Currently it looks like a bicycle chain is holding everything together in there :D.

Well wish my luck guys.......if you want to that is;). Will only be back in my shop mid January 2023:(.

Thanks for viewing
Michael

All the best! You certainly have a positive mindset, which is quite essential.

Hope all goes well and according to plan, Michael. Best of luck. :encourage:

-frank

All the best Michael, in your surgery. They pretty much have that procedure down. I've had several friends who have had both hips done (not at the same time), and were up an at in short order. Mike

Hi guys.

So after 13 years of walking with pain after my bike accident in 09', it is time for my total hip replacement at 45 on Monday 28November. Initially the docters told me I would be able to walk for 3 years after they patched me up and then I would have to get a hip replacement. Well I think they did a great job if I could go 10 years longer than expected. Currently it looks like a bicycle chain is holding everything together in there :D.

Well wish my luck guys.......if you want to that is;). Will only be back in my shop mid January 2023:(.

Thanks for viewing
Michael
Speedy healing to you.........

Hi guys.

Thanks for viewing
Michael
Good luck...

Maybe practice counting backwards from 100 so you dont look dumb when the anesthesiologist tells you too count backwards from 100 like I did the last time I was put under :D

Micheal , good luck and all the best for a quick recovery!

Good Luck with your surgery. Think it as a partial rebuild for your body and you will be happy to have it.

Back