My time has come..........surgery

All the best for a speedy recovery, pulling for ya hoss

It will be my knees when my surgery time comes. I've heard hip is much easier. Glws(surgery).

I trust things will go well, Mike, and a heartfelt wish for a speedy recovery and many years of pain-free function. You're in my thoughts.

Good luck...

Maybe practice counting backwards from 100 so you dont look dumb when the anesthesiologist tells you too count backwards from 100 like I did the last time I was put under :D
Had 13 ops in that first year,most while in hospital for 3 months,so I tried that about 13 times.......no it does not work :laughing:

Best wishes on a speedy recovery. I'll bet you're back in your shop in about a month. I had a hip replaced about 10 years ago, and my wife had both hips replaced (one at a time) and it took less than a month each time to get back into action. The first week or so is literally a pain in the a**, but you recover quickly after that. You'll be back making chips in short order.

Hi Michael,
Let me also add my best wishes for your surgery and recovery.
A guy here at work just had that done, he went from crutches and a lot of pain to walking tall and smiling.

Do what the physio team tells you!
Yes you will initially be sore, but you need to get moving soon after.

Take a tablet or cell phone so you can at least keep reading here in any downtime you have.

Brian

Back