My truly awful week!

So sorry to hear about your septic issues.
I selfishly grinned, inwardly of course. My wife and I lived in a home for 33 years and raised two boys on a septic system.
We are now on city sewer.

Love it!

So sorry to hear about your septic issues.
I selfishly grinned, inwardly of course. My wife and I lived in a home for 33 years and raised two boys on a septic system.
We are now on city sewer.

Love it!
It is still ongoing ! although it looks like the insurance covers it. the latest is that our contractor forwarded a report to the insurers, without actually attaching the report to the email, and promptly went on holiday! Septic systems are fine PROVIDED, that you do not put any chemicals or bleaches down the toilet, and do not empty the washing machine or dishwasher into them, as that kills all the bacteria that makes them work, and they immediately fill with undigested "effluent"
Phil

I am going to start a new thread for my workshop videos, called My week this week. My workshop videos., and I will post the youtube links up every week. put any comments in this thread too, and then we can discuss ideas etc, and you can tell me where I am going wrong! Thank you all for watching, likes and subscriptions!
Onward and upward!

Phil.

Back