My week this week, my workshop videos.

At last! The engine, mainly the carburettor, is sorted. multiple problems have been fixed, and now she starts easily, ticks over slowly and throttles up smoothly. I can now get on with the finishing off! Need new alternator bearings, they are noisy, and the new coil will arrive next week. If only I could find that ignition switch!!! Thanks for watching, please subscribe and comment.
Phil, East Yorkshire has snow and ice warnings!!

Well folks, the week started badly, with bitter cold and snow, and ended better, with bitter cold, snow, and a new to me Holbrook Model B Number 9!! It must be said that a lathe is about the only thing that would get me out in this weather, and I nearly froze, but it was worth it! The lathe is now stripped, and all the bits are at the workshop, except the bed, chip pan and legs, which we will collect next week, with the big trailer. Thank you all for watching, please comment, like and subscribe, and don't forget to ring the bell, or you wont get notified when a new video comes out!
Phil. Perishing cold East Yorkshire

A week of triumphs and tragedies, I get more done on the Toro bonnet, I get a computer for the workshop, my cousins Volvo fails its emmission tests, it's off a valve, the monitor quits on the new computer. The workshop gets very tidy, and after much faffing about, the bonnet fits properly! It,s all in a weeks work, winter is over, and we are waiting for spring proper to kick in! Thanks for watching and commenting, please subscribe, and click the bell and the likes button.
Phil, in Glorious February sunshine!

It was built by my late father and I in 1974, but it was lacking in many areas as we had little money! I have just completed an end to end rebuild on the place (actually there are still some areas to finish). It is a very odd place, as it is a five roomed terrace house with the workshop behind and above it, so you walk from the upper floor of the house into the workshop. There is no flat areas in the village, and like many of the properties, it is built partially into a chalk hillside! The only problem is that it is six miles from where I live! . There is a slideshow of the workshop refurb in the videos on my channel. Thanks for watching, and thanks for the comment!
Phil

A world of a difference this week, I am in somone elses workshop! Normally he would do this work for us, but he is so busy that he couldn't do it for two weeks, but he suggested that we work together on the car, and he can keep his other customers happy as well. He was away Friday, so I spent some time on the Tractor, and went home early to get a covid jab, I can feel my second head growing as I type!! Thanks for watching, and don't forget to subscribe and ring the bell to get all my new releases straight to your youtube!
Phil, Back to cold weather in East Yorkshire!

The Volvo saga comes to a succesful conclusion, I spend a couple of days in the workshop with an old mate fixing some of his antique militaria, and Friday plunder! My good friends across the road appear to have left, and have brought across the last of their bits and peices, all usefull stuff, and happily recieved. I hope they get sorted with their new house, and the new job that he has gone to goes well!, Also the chap I am doing the antique repairs for is clearing his garage, and he brought me a load as well , all useful stuff he can't bear to throw out, so he has fetched it over so I can do it! Thank you all for watching, liking, and of course subscribing! I am getting more than one new subscriber every day now, 34 new people in the last 28 days, welcome aboard to all of you, and thankyou!
Phil, in wet but warmer East Yorkshire

he tail end of some "interesting" antique repairs, Strimmers, an angle grinder, a central heating pump, and a new rule gets applied to my piles of JUNK, which need to be filtered and GONE while the scrap price is high., I model my new leather apron, but screw up the video, and hear that Mums heating is still playing up, and the Volve that we did the cylinder head on has just suffered clutch failure! We are fixing it next Thursday! Life at the moment is "interesting" and busy busy busy!! Thanks for watching, please subscribe, and click the bell to get notification of new videos, and welcome to all my new subs!! Thank you all! Phil, in officially spring (like) East Yorkshire

Back