My week this week, my workshop videos.

Fordson E1A major, Rebuild. we repair the box sections and patch the holes on the last mudguard, the end is in sight...just!! Another short week and another late posting because my computer went into rebellious mode at 3-30 and it took 2 hours to sort it out and get the video edited! Phil Storm Arwen is blasting East Yorkshire!

Sorry Guys, no vid this week, I have had the twin after effects of the Covid booster, plus conjunctivitis, plus sinusitis all in one, loads of fun I can tell you, back next week with a fair wind and a bit of luck!!
Phil in freezing cold East Yorkshire!

Fordson E1A major, Rebuild. mudguards sealed and painted, bonnet fit vastly improved, bonnet brackets made, and final welding on the front cowl. I discover that the bonnet catches have been mixed up, and get ready to rebuild all the riveted p[arts back onto the bonnet, and all in three days!
Phil, on clod and frosty mornings in East Yorkshire

Fordson E1A major, Rebuild. Part 31, in which I finalise the bonnet fitting, fit all the bonnet hardware and catches, and make the bonnet stays, and discover that my tractor has three rear bonnet catch brackets, and only one front one! These little challenges are what life is all about!
Phil, frost has turned to mist in East Yorkshire
Have a good Christmas!!

Fordson E1A major, Rebuild PART 32 a NEW YEAR DAWNS AND i AM still ON THE TRACTOR! This week I am on with pedals, brake and clutch, and filler, filler and more filler Things go wrong, I make some saves, and the gopro fails to invert the image when some idiot holds the camera upside down. All probably because I hate winter Phil, in Wintry cold but clear East Yorkshire.

Fordson E1A major, Rebuild. Part 33 In which I get all the small parts painted ready to reassemble the pedals and footboards, a short week but good progress, if you have lots of small and medium sized parts to paint, best hang the lot up and do them all at once with a spraygun, makes a better job, covers all the awkward shapes and then LEAVE THEM TO DRY! you know you'll make a mess if they are not hardened off!!
Phil, its bloody cold in East Yorkshire!

Due to a wonderfully enjoyable tooth abcess that came out of the blue last Sunday I have not been to the workshop this week, Back next week,! Phil, In wonderfully windy east Yorkshire

Thank you Thomas, I am feeling much better, and one of the teeth has now departed, the other leaves on Monday, but at the Dentists rather than in an egg sandwich!! I have shrugged off the after effecrs of the covid jabs too, but I am ready for spring!
Phil

Back