My wife and our new pup

Very nice looking pup and good on you for getting a rescue - there is something special about them.

How old?

Very nice looking pup and good on you for getting a rescue - there is something special about them.

How old?
The vet puts her at 8 months. She is 30 lbs.
We really didn't want a big dog. Hopefully she won't get much bigger.

She reminds me of our rescue. We were told lab/boxer/terrier mix. I know that the DNA tests aren't always accurate, but now I'm curious after seeing your pup's breakdown. Which test did you end up using?

She reminds me of our rescue. We were told lab/boxer/terrier mix. I know that the DNA tests aren't always accurate, but now I'm curious after seeing your pup's breakdown. Which test did you end up using?
It would be interesting to run the test again for a comparison. If I had money to burn maybe.

I have a blue cattle dog named Cali, she turned 16 on Christmas and still likes to play frisbee. She gets mad sometimes and nips your ankles too. She got kicked in the head by a donkey when she was a pup and she still has beef with that donkey, no other ones. When they see each other Cali growls and nips at the donkey and it just looks at her.

Back