My wife and our new pup

Nice looking family Jeff :encourage: Who will spend the most time in the shop with you ? :)

That's a good looking pup there! What a great addition to the family....and already on the furniture. :grin:

We had a rescue Shepard growing up. Amazing dog.

Our Shepard just turned 2. He can get 4 tennis balls in his mouth. He loves a ball.

what a beautiful dog, I'd love an Alsatian/ GSD one day. We currenty have one large mutt and two small foster mutts, all very loving. I love dogs, I don't think there is an animal on this Earth that'll love you the way a dog will if you show it a bit of love and kindness.

Nice looking family Jeff :encourage: Who will spend the most time in the shop with you ? :)
Sammy has her way of finding something in the garbage to chew on when she is in the shop.
She has a bed in there. Weekends she hangs around with me, I'm usually in the shop.

DNA results are in.
Sammy is 56.8% Australian Kelpie (someone told us to watch the movie Red Dog, it’s an Australian movie with a Kelpie as the star)
32.1% American Pit Bull Terrier?
6.3% American Staffordshire Terrier
4.8% Rottweiler
Now I know why she nips at my ankles, she’s a cattle dog.
I watched a Documentary one time that said, all dogs on this green earth are 99% North American Gray Wolf.
Whatever she is, we love her to pieces.

Attachments

• 505C0F76-A2AD-4C97-B9B4-A86C263CB2A7.jpeg
    505C0F76-A2AD-4C97-B9B4-A86C263CB2A7.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Dog is god spelled backwards, I've had 12, good looking critter.

Back