My wife

I can relate to what you two have been through. Without the love and support of my wife, I likely would have given up. Your wife will have a journey with many ups and downs, travel through it with her, do not sit back. We can provide all kinds of prayers, but the love needs to come from you. We will pray for you both.

My prayers are with you and your wife.
As others have said a lot of good progress has been made.
My wife had stage 4 breast cancer in 2002 and under went chemo for seemed like a life time--it was not easy-but she has been cancer free for 17 years now.

Prayer goes out to her, and you as she will need you more than you will ever know. My wife went thru this almost 3 yrs ago. Was asked if she would be willing to try a study drug that had shown some good results. We said yes. After third treatment lump couldn't be found on pet-scan. Still required mastectomy. But cancer free. Thank the LORD. Prayer helps, don't neglect it.
Dave

Guns, my prayers for you and your wife. Be strong for her, she needs you now more than ever. The doctors are having great success with the current chemo drugs. My mother went through a double mastectomy, chemo 10 yrs ago and ironically TODAY she was given a full release by her doctor. Stay positive
Prayers

Odd I found this, odder that I’m posting, but desperate times require desperate measures...
So my wife found the lump, we knew it would be nothing, they biopsied and it was cancerous. They removed it and her “sentinel” node...they found cancer in it to. They sent it off, we really hoped it would be a simple kind of cancer, unfortunately it requires chemo. I’m 50, she’s 47, we’ve been together since she was 20...maybe 19. It’s hard to wrap my mind around this, but yeah, my wife has breast cancer and will be starting chemo soon. Any positive thoughts/prayers are appreciated.

My wife just passed due to kidney & liver problems. We were married 57 years this year. She was a breast cancer survivor of 25 years. When found the surgeons removed a portion of her breast & lymph nodes on the right side. Radiation was performed but no chemo. As you can see there is hope & procedures have greatly improved in the last 25 years. Be positive my friend keep in touch with God & love your wife.

I just found out about this subforum. Very exciting to see it. I am all over this.

There are a lot of remarkable healers on Youtube. I watch them a lot. People like Pete Cabrera, Tom Loud, and Mark Hemans. I also watch videos from The Last Reformation and attended a couple of their events. If you really believe God heals, you may want to watch.

Not to push nutty ideas, but a guy named Joe Tippen is telling the world a dog dewormer called febendazole rid him of metastatic lung cancer.

My wife is too logical for religion, and non medical forms of heal. I think for anything to work....you got to have faith in it. She just finished radiation (6 weeks) in in “Gods” hands now... thanks for all the well wishes!

Last edited:
So we have just hit 4 months since my wifes's final radiation treatment... last 3 weeks she has had a painful spot on back of her throat,has grown to the size of a half dollar in 3 weeks. Had a biopsy 3 days ago....now its throat cancer. I don't have a good feeling about this...

Back