Near Charlotte, NC 01-28, Some real nice Equipment.

Thanks for the listing. Just joined. Charles

I have bid and won items from them. Decent outfit. Just beware they charge 15% buyer premium and 7% sales tax. So you will pay 22% over your winning bid so bid with that in mind.

I have bid and won items from them. Decent outfit. Just beware they charge 15% buyer premium and 7% sales tax. So you will pay 22% over your winning bid so bid with that in mind.
I spent the day watching auctions. looks like 18% PLUS sales tax is the new way. So 25%+... Gone are the day of 10%?
This auction is 16 & 7.....

Yeah always amuzing to see some bidders going after an item. And by the time it is done they have way over paid when you add the premium and sales tax.

Yeah always amuzing to see some bidders going after an item. And by the time it is done they have way over paid when you add the premium and sales tax.
A couple, three years ago we were at one auction where some scumbag went off the rails, riling against the ladys at checkout for this. They had to call the police.

That HLV-H is sure nice . I just think it will soar as time runs out . :(

They've updated the lathe listings with videos of the lathes under power.
I've fallen in love with #95 the Import-ish looking SB 1308, but not too sure about the sound in the video.
The Hardinge is whisper quiet as is one of the LeBlonds.

That HLV-H is sure nice . I just think it will soar as time runs out . :(
Sitting @$7000 as of 2pm EST.
There was one last year that had come out of a research lab, it was gorgeous. IIRC it went for over $12K
They seem to be blowing right past the $10K mark.

Back