Near Charlotte, NC 01-28, Some real nice Equipment.

$14,250 now with over 3 hours left .

Went to auction and inspected items. Most everything are in very good condition, some close to excellent. In particular, I looked at SB1308 at request of middle.road. I listened to the machine and watched it run. IMO you are buying $1K of accessories and getting a free lathe. Currently at $1160. Will post some closing prices when I am able. Little mini lathe CF918 is fully loaded. Currently at $725. Same deal. all you need is metal to start turning. Already getting out bid on my stuff. Will see how it all shakes out.

The Hardinge would sure blow anyones hobby shop budget thru the roof , but none the less , very nice machine . :encourage:

Trying to log onto their site locks my puter up . Lets see what the HLVH goes for at 10 .

10 AM. The prices are already pretty high, especially when you figure in the buyers premium and the rigging and transporting. I am not sure what some of these people are thinking!
Robert

This is quite exciting , kinda like watching an Ebay item end ! :encourage: Yep , so the HLV-H is way over $17,000 with the fees and stuff . Maybe it'll break 20 Gs .

I'm sure their are a few trigger fingers shaking at this point . Putting in a maximum bid with a minute left is a guessing game , and these guys have been at it for weeks . Lets see how this ends up . Total now stand at just over $17,500 . :oops:

Oddly - rigging, at least loading, was free at this one. Haven't seen that in ages.
Everything getting up there...

The SB1308 shot up to $3K as I submitted this. :(

Last edited:
I saw that . Time is running out . :grin:

Who is paying $190 plus fees for the butcher block tables?! That exact top is $219 at Lowes brand new! I bought 2 of those for $50 each.
Robert

Here we go .$14,500 with less than 10 minutes to go ! ( where is the eating popcorn imoji ) ? :grin:
$14750 now

Who is paying $190 plus fees for the butcher block tables?! That exact top is $219 at Lowes brand new! I bought 2 of those for $50 each.
Robert
Yeah, Butcher block tables have been going high lately.

Back