Near Charlotte, NC 01-28, Some real nice Equipment.

#68 is still low. And I am tempted. But 4hrs each way to Charlotte, and load up and back.... pheeeeew

'My' SB1308 just hit $3550.... :cry:

Dang - look at the Heavy 10s

$15,250 on the Hardinge . 9 minutes left .

I just searched under the seats of all my vehicles . Unfortunately I couldn't come up with much . Oh, well , another slipps away . :grin:

$15,250 on the Hardinge . 9 minutes left .

I just searched under the seats of all my vehicles . Unfortunately I couldn't come up with much . Oh, well , another slipps away . :grin:
SOFAS, RECLINERS! quick check them!

We never got to see the hammer price . Last bid was $15,250 , which would put it at $18, 757 minimum out the door . Still not outrageous for a near new machine .

The hammer price was $15250

Well , with that being known ……………………………………...I can now go fix the toilet on my to do list .

I just had to make sure that I didn't " miss a deal " . :big grin:

Reactions: rwm
Not many good deals to be had. Charlotte does not have a lot of surplus tools going around like say, Michigan, Ohio, or the Northeast, so my theory is the prices get high because of supply/demand. Now if you want textile mill equipment....
Robert

Some quick approximate prices, I may have missed the closing price:
55lb anvil $130 J-head Bridgeport's $1350 & 1950 Leblond 14x30 $3300 Butcher block work benches $120-220 Hardinge HLV-EM $15250
CF 918 mini lathe $1450 Tormach PCNC 1100 $8500 SB heavy's $3000 & 3350 SB1308 $3600
Micro Kenetics 1236 CNC lathe $3000 Peerless 14" band saw $525 Motor car gear head ZX-28 mill $1950 Hardinge D1-5C Chucks $180

Overall the equipment was in very good shape. Just went WAY to hell out of my price range. Plus 23% tax and buyers premium

Here ya go Gents, from your friendly neighborhood geek.
I'm still working to tweak the format of the output, however it does show the prices, but I only got lots 1-132.
(Actually, I just loaded the auction in another browser and they are still showing the prices...)

001_CLT.....pdf has all the lots with prices, but not hot links
001full_CLT.....pdf - has the lots with links. Unfortunately it is one looooong page. Just have to zoom in.

Attachments

• 001_CLT Auctions _ Precision Turning & Machining Auction lots.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 166
  • 001full_CLT Auctions _ Precision Turning & Machining Auction lots.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 153
Not many good deals to be had. Charlotte does not have a lot of surplus tools going around like say, Michigan, Ohio, or the Northeast, so my theory is the prices get high because of supply/demand. Now if you want textile mill equipment....
Robert
Yep pretty slim pickings. The only thing I bought close to Charlotte when I was living there was my Doall bandsaw. I actually got it from a guy in Midland. I think most of the small machine shops have closed up long ago so nothing comes up for sale.

Back