Need 2 gib screws for S.B. Heavy 10L

Your dead on Ken, but my cross slide gib screws have a 3/16 Hex hole to adjust not a slot or ( God forbid, ) Phillips
I'm off tomorrow so I will see what I can create I'll probably Slot the head

That's what I originally thought you needed until you came up with the 120x60 numbers that are for the side locking screws. There is a guy that will sell you the entire compound for $25 on ebay.

Joe , have you ever been to fazzios in turnersville NJ. I bet you could find something there to help . If you need metal he's good for tons all kinds.

Joe , have you ever been to fazzios in turnersville NJ. I bet you could find something there to help . If you need metal he's good for tons all kinds.
I'm about 15 minutes from Fazzio's. it's worth a shot....thanks for reminding me about fazzio
Joe

I'm about 15 minutes from Fazzio's. it's worth a shot....thanks for reminding me about fazzio
Joe
If you need anything go there but be willing to spend time there. I love buying hardware there used to be a buck a pound . I'm going to call in an order for some panels to redo my wood shed . 15 sheets of 4x8 panels of a fiberglass type material cheaper then plywood and weather proof compared to T11 ply. Plus some box tubing for welding up the super structure for my planer . His place is a super structure in itself , biggest DERN building around.

Back