Need 3/16 T handle

westsailpat

Registered
Registered
Square end for my 3 j chuck . Been looking on the Bay , LMS , Amazon . Can't seem to find anything , thanks .

That seems small. Smallest one that I have is 1/4". You might buy a larger one and regrind it. If you have a milling attachment, that would do for a holder. Put a piece of cardboard across the ways to protect them

AFAIK, all of the chucks that Atlas (and Sears) sold for the 6", 10" and 12" lathes were not plain back or flat back. The part that was threaded to screw onto the spindle was the rear half of the chuck body. I have the 6" 3-jaw and the 8" 4-jaw.

That's pretty good DAT510 you found one , I was starting to think there were no more . Got a pic of that DAT 510 ? Back in high school some of my friends were really into that car.

Awesome shot DA , I take it that's you in the 510 . I once drove Laguna with my Ralt RT-1 FA in the early 80's , sorry I don't have any pictures we were always to busy trying to get it to run , haha .

The Ralt must have been a blast around Laguna. No open wheel experience on my end.

Yes, that's me driving. It's hard to pass up opportunities to drive on such a historic track.

Back