Need a Good Chrome Plate Shop

RandyM

Mr. Deliberate
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have some gas pump parts I need re-chromed. I have heard horror stories about these shops losing parts and not completing the job in a timely fashion. Does anyone have a chrome plate shop that they have delt with that is reputable and can recommend. It is not a big job, just a couple trim pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Over the years I have had great luck with Kens Metal Finishing in North Minneapolis, a small family owned shop. I haven't used them for a few years though as I don't chrome plated the King-Way's anymore. They also do gun bluing. Once I was in there and they showed me a Thompson machine gun they had done for a collector. It was beautiful. http://www.macraesbluebook.com/search/company.cfm?company=444754

I know Fall River Mass is a long walk from Wisconsin, No job too big or small. What they do and I like
they take pictures of every thing which they attach to the job order and give the customer a copy
of job orders & pic. So there is no you lost it, you broke it. So customer signs; as received condition
on the job order. So dont fear Randy if you have a local guy bring camara give them a copy AND
both partys sign it. As far as a time factor you just gotta be patient, due to nowadays theres less
chrome on things and they cater more to contracted chrome plating, so the old Hudson hood ornament
gets the back burner, so try and hunt for those more into restorations, customs cycles Calf. big on that.
Sam

Eagle Plating

108 E Rusk Street
Jacksonville, TX 75766-4940

About Eagle Plating
Phone: (903) 589-0858

Talk to David Danner, owner

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]I am in no wa[SIZE=-1]y [SIZE=-1]affiliated with this Co.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Chromemasters
[SIZE=-1]T[/SIZE]h[SIZE=-1]is is who we use at work, great work and fast turnaround[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/FONT]

http://www.chromemasters.com/

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]826 3rd Avenue North Nashville, TN 37201
Phone: (615) 256-9828
Fax: (615) 256-9876
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E-mail[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]chromemasters@cs.com[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back