Need A Manual For A Phase Ii 225-205 Indexer

TORQUIN

Registered
Registered
I purchased the indexer but it had no manual, and I need to know how to set it up properly, and proper maintenance on it.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I have one as well and have a copy of the manual on my computer.

Here ya go Chris, I decided to go ahead and post it on the thread. Hope it is what you need.

Attachments

• Spin Indexer Instructions Phase II.pdf
    261.1 KB · Views: 85
Thanks for the post, but no, those aren't it. I need instructions for the more complicated 225-205, which looks like this.
phase-ii-5-c-machinist-collet-indexer-horizontal-vertical-model-225-205.jpg

Thanks,
Chris

Well, we tried anyway. Can't help you on that one.

I believe I tried that one but it wanted me to sign up for stuff and began to look a bit hinky, so I backed out of it.

Chris

Did you ever come up with a manual? I could use it as well. Mine is missing the 2 front nuts that retain the collets. Anybody know where these can be found or have dimensions on them? Are they both identical? Thanks.

I know this is a bit late. Here is the manual straight from Phase 2 (aka Phase 2 plus). I requested this and I received it attached to an email less than 4 minutes later. If the rest of their customer service is like this I am sold on their product offering. Understand their tools are still middle grade import, but this unit seems to be well built and mine indexes smoothly.

Attachments

• 225-205 manual-RVD.pdf
    347.5 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for posting this. I did not think of contacting the company as I figured, being the "middle grade import" kind of company, as you put it, they'd never even respond. Hearing this, though, gives me hope and I will look closer at their products in the future because of that customer service example.

Thanks,
Chris

Back