[Newbie] Need Help getting my ATW Lathe going, Oil and Electrical

Ken, if you manual is different, my lathe has the wheel to adjust the speed and I've never been able to find a manual with that..

Scruffy, if your manual is different than the one I uploaded, I'd love to see it...

Ken, if you manual is different, my lathe has the wheel to adjust the speed and I've never been able to find a manual with that............
Jeff,

My manual actually has much more to it than the one you posted. And no, I don't have anything on the handwheel speed selector. I don't recall seeing anything on the Rockwell Group on Yahoo either. I bought my manual from Tony Griffiths at www.lathes.co.uk. It was pricy! Almost a $100! Well worth the price I paid for it too. Much better than anything I've found on ebay, too. Some day I'll upload it to the download section of the forum. I rather wait until I get mine back together and running before doing so. That way, you can get my notes on bearing numbers and such that are not shown in the regular manual.

Ken, is it just my crappy internet connection or does that website no longer load? I've tried opening a bunch of links that direct me towards that site and none of them ever open. I'll love seeing it when you get through your machine!

Brino, I have been fighting the internet since yesterday to get a parts catalog uploaded and I get this error every freaking time:

The following error occurred
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

ATW Pacemaker Lathe Parts Catalog Bulletin 20.pdf

I think it has to do with my connection and the file size. THe detailed parts catalog is thick 50mb, so it probably has something to do with my ISP being crap. I'll see if I can figure out another way. I have quite a bit more if I add all of the manuals for the other models...

Jeff,

I've had to to split a manual up into two and three pdf files just to get it to upload to some sites because of their file size restrictions. I have no clue if there is any limitations for this site. And it could be an issue with your internet provider, too. Just keep trying!

Ken

Back