• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FORUM - UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE!
[4]

Need parts for a Leblond Regal lathe

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

tschmitz

Iron
Registered Member
Hi,
I have a Leblond Regal 13" lathe and am missing a few parts. I need a bushing for the spindle center or a center that would fit in the bore. I would also like to find a 4 jaw chuck for the L-00 spindle nose. Does anyone have a source for good used parts for this lathe? Thank You.

Chuck K

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
The items you're looking for should be available....tools4cheap comes to mind. I don't remember what size taper the spindle has but I know it's a common morse taper. If you're looking for a follow rest for your machine, I have one that I would probably be willing to sell.

Chuck

bigearl67

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
My Regal "13 uses a #4 Morse taper. Short is generally better. Earl

MLDJR

Iron
Registered Member
I have a good amount of parts too. I have most of the taper attachment, a perfect steady rest, lots of gears, a complete gearbox and some misc stuff. Also have a complete spindle in nice shape.

Mike

tschmitz

Iron
Registered Member
I have a good amount of parts too. I have most of the taper attachment, a perfect steady rest, lots of gears, a complete gearbox and some misc stuff. Also have a complete spindle in nice shape.

Mike
Is it possible

tschmitz

Iron
Registered Member
Can you send photos to my other email of cross slide parts and taper attachment that you may have. I would also like to see pictures of the spindle. I would also like to have your phone number and preferred time to call you. Please send to joe.uponachek@gmail.com thank you.

MLDJR

Iron
Registered Member
Can you send photos to my other email of cross slide parts and taper attachment that you may have. I would also like to see pictures of the spindle. I would also like to have your phone number and preferred time to call you. Please send to joe.uponachek@gmail.com thank you.
Sorry I was out late today. I will snap some pictures tomorrow after work. Let me look through the pictures I have that and I can send now.

Mike

[6]
[5] [7]