Need parts for a Leblond Regal lathe

Make me a reasonable offer.

I don’t think this lathe had the taper attachment, but I am going from memory. I haven’t looked at this like of parts in a couple of years…when I took these pictures! They are down in the ranch shop, and I don’t get down there much any more.
Bones

Last edited:
I have these also,

Attachments

• IMG_4967.jpeg
    IMG_4967.jpeg
    400 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 2
I have these also,
Thanks for offering these up Bones. I studied your pictures and took a couple measurements on my lathe, and I think they're too big for my lathe. What you have looks closer to the 15" model based on your pictures with the tape measure and don't think they'll work on my 13". Thanks though!

Ok! Let me get back down there, I think they came with the 13 inch LeBlond. I will set them on the bed and take a picture. I kinda hoped I could use them on my 12 inch Clausing, but they didn’t fit. Was thinking about milling the base down, but my milling machine is not running.

Bones

Ok! Let me get back down there, I think they came with the 13 inch LeBlond. I will set them on the bed and take a picture. I kinda hoped I could use them on my 12 inch Clausing, but they didn’t fit. Was thinking about milling the base down, but my milling machine is not running.

Bones
My 13" trainer is about 5.5" from the outside of the V on one way, to the outside of the flat on the opposite side.

Let me check, but don’t hold your breath, I don’t get down to the ranch very often any , more!

Bones

Back