• PHISHING SCAM attempt TARGETING HOBBY-MACHINIST members. It has been brought to our attention that a pop-up survey is soliciting userfeedback from H-M members. In exchange for survey information, the user is given an opportunity to win a prize if they pay for shipping charges. This is NOT a Hobby Machinist program, survey or contest. DO NOT click through the links. Close your browser immediately and restart your computer. Clear cookies, cache and log back into Hobby Machinist. Again, this is NOT a Hobby Machinist contest or survey - IT IS a PHISHING SCAM attempt to get your credit card information.To close this notification, click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.

Need plans for a Monarch 10ee backsplash

Flightmap

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
has anyone drawn up plans for a 10ee 20" machine lathe backsplash? It looks like mine had one at one time, as there are mounting holes in the tray rim. I would like to reinstall/remake one to "factory" specs. Was it originally plexiglass?

Thanks, Ken

Doubleeboy

Active User
Registered
Seen lots of EEs in last 20 years, never seen one with a backsplash. Not to say its not out there. You could easily call Monarch and ask them, they have all the info on your lathe at the ready.

Frank Ford

Active User
Registered
Don't know what other people do, but I just shoved my lathe right up against the wall, hung an old shower curtain on the wall and down into the chip tray. It works great, costs nothing, and I can punch nails right through it to hang stuff on the wall there. Nothing ever falls behind. Easy, peasy, chicken dinner. . .

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock