Need real opinion from people who know.

Here in Utah, with the tooling you've mentioned, you would likely be looking at the higher end of the price range given above ($1,600) for a model C, and possibly a bit higher, but that's because we don't have the quantities you have back there in the midwest. Good small lathes are hard to find and in good demand out here.

Good luck and prayers wafting your way. Keep your chin up.

I hope you get hooked up with the therapy that some folks around here got. A guy my wife worked with was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and quit to stay home. We started seeing him around and he's doing fine. A neighbor down the street got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and got some kind of therapy and is doing fine now 2yrs later. I don't know the particulars but I know both never smoked and this was some new drugs or something. My mom and my wife's dad both died of lung cancer decades ago and it seems they have better therapy now.

Good luck and best wishes.

Thanks for the good words of encouragement. They started me Thursday on 2 different Chemo drugs and an Immunotherapy drug that I think is some of the latest treatments available.They told me that you had to "qualify" with certain "score" from some tests they performed to be eligible for the immunotherapy treatment. They said a "score of 60-70% was very good. They said I "scored" 100%. For someone who has been told he has lung cancer I walked out of the Doctors Office feeling like I hit the lottery. My wife and I are fighting this with everything we have available. My fate is in God's Hands. His will be done.

Back