• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Need replacement motor

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

milomilo

Auction Addict
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Anyone know where I can find a used motor for a Lagun FTV-3 mill?

cwleveck

Swarf
Registered Member
I believe I have a FTV-3 but I am having trouble identifying mine. Could I trouble you to send me a few pics or could i send you some to help identify it?
Mine has been converted to a bridgeport 2J head....
If your interested in any pictures of that let me know.
Christopher

milomilo

Auction Addict
I believe I have a FTV-3 but I am having trouble identifying mine. Could I trouble you to send me a few pics or could i send you some to help identify it?
Mine has been converted to a bridgeport 2J head....
If your interested in any pictures of that let me know.
Christopher
I'd like to do that but the mill is not mine and it is t a friend of mine in Canada. Here is his email.

"Gerry Hess" <ghess@xplornet.ca>

milomilo

Auction Addict
My friend has solved the motor issue. He is now looking for a CAT40 adapter to use his Narex Boring head which has a threaded R8 spindle. The only one he has found is pretty pricey, $520. If someone knows where he can find a used adapter, please let me know.

[6]
[5] [7]