Need someone to make a couple drawings from my rough sketches.

finsruskw

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Small parts for garden tractor.
Thanks!

Post the sketches :) There are a couple of really good CAD people here who could probably knock it out. Heck, if it is easy enough I could go back and re-acquaint myself with FreeCAD.

I use Sketchup which will give you a 3D drawing. Post your sketches and I will see what I can do.

Happy to help as well. I use Solidworks and can provide both the 3D model as well as third angle projection (2D) drawings

Also, is the 5/8" hole through the whole thing or only down to the level of the 2.80" disc?

Also, is the 5/8" hole through the whole thing or only down to the level of the 2.80" disc?
Saw you other post and looks like it does go through all. The slots were not present in your other post. Do the slots go all the way to the face of the 2.8" disc?

Provide that info and the bolt hole circle diameter and I will have a model and drawings for you. Nearly done already

I just checked and the bolt hole circle, as close as I can tell is 2.215 dia.
X ways.
The slot does not go all the way to the web
I'll run back to the shop and try to come up with a distance.

Thank You!!
I just want a nice clean drawing I can print, laminate and keep in a project book for future reference is all.

I just checked and the bolt hole circle, as close as I can tell is 2.215 dia.
X ways.
The slot does not go all the way to the web
I'll run back to the shop and try to come up with a distance.

Thank You!!
I just want a nice clean drawing I can print, laminate and keep in a project book for future reference is all.
Sounds good. Give a depth to the bottom of the slot and I'll get this finished up.

Back