New 12z Owner Here

So basically you can expect a snow storm the week your mill is supposed to arrive? Every heavy piece of equipment I ever get it rains that day. rain.gif
Yeah you can pretty much always expect mother nature to screw up everything here in Colorado. However I've spent 28 years spiting her. So even if there is 2' of snow on the ground it won't stop me from getting the mill home, un crated, and in place.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yep sure will. However I took on another project with the deadline of xmas. Ill be making a present for my gf that is going to take up alot of my spare time. Hopefully I'll be able to make enough time for both the mill, and the new project.. I just wish I could hit the lotto and quit my job. Id never leave my garage..

Hey Chris,

Don't hold your breath. Trust me, it doesn't help. It will get there soon, and once there all of the waiting and frustration fades quickly from memory.

We will both be working on our mills over the coming holidays. :D

Yep sure will. However I took on another project with the deadline of xmas. Ill be making a present for my gf that is going to take up alot of my spare time. Hopefully I'll be able to make enough time for both the mill, and the new project.. I just wish I could hit the lotto and quit my job. Id never leave my garage..

Well I got confirmation from Paul today. My mill should be shipping Wednesday or Thursday this week. He also sent me a couple of teasers for those interested in seeing the new integrated quill drofe9567a18b439679581904e665588592.jpge9b420aa77ceb75f7b39dcf8ffa0d277.jpg not great pictures but there will be more, many more! Hopefully it will be here mid next week.

I tweeked your photos a bit. Hope you don't mind, Chris.

mill dro.jpg
mill.jpg

They weren't mine that was Paul's cell phone, I don't mind.

Looks like they added a 3600 rpm motor option too, interesting. What motor will yours have?

Looks like they added a 3600 rpm motor option too, interesting. What motor will yours have?
Mine will just have the 220v single phase 60hz motor. I would like to upgrade that but it wont be for a year or two.

Back