New Bench Mill Purchase

I always like to do some research on sites, check reviews and check the contact/return information Is there a physical address/site and look it up with Google Earth to see if it is a building or an empty dirt lot. This site is one big red flag if you put in a search and review the first one takes you to BBB scams, and other similar reviews. The other consideration is does the drive fit the mill, and in this case it doesn't even if you did receive it.

PayPal refunded my money today. I think I will build my own Powerfeed.
I've been tossing that idea around as well. I'm just starting to look into it as I don't know anything about this stuff, but so far I've come to the idea that I need a nema 23 stepper, stepper pulse gsignal generator controller, power supply and of course the hardware/mount items.

I've been tossing that idea around as well. I'm just starting to look into it as I don't know anything about this stuff, but so far I've come to the idea that I need a nema 23 stepper, stepper pulse gsignal generator controller, power supply and of course the hardware/mount items.
You have given it more thought than I have.

Back