New Bridgeport Attachment - Be a Part of the Product Development Process

Birder

Registered
Registered
Hello everyone,
I am developing a new attachment for Bridgeport mills. I am in the early days, and have a handful of prototypes, and would like to request some feedback on my new tool. I am not asking for funds, donations, etc, but will give you the tool, in exchange for some feedback.
Send me a PM if you are interested please.
Thank you
Birder

Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

To me your, post is way too vague, it's like an ad that say you have land for sale, then not tell us the location, the type (farm, camp, building lot) or the price. It's hard to get interested. I also haven't the time to play email tag,, give us a clue, what it is or does, not asking for minute detail, just a general overview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too maybe interested, but not knowing what the tool does I am reluctant to volunteer.

I would guess the details are lacking because you can't enforce a Non-disclosure Agreement over the net.

There are so many attachments/accessories for the Bridgeport already. I think the wheels have already been invented for the Bridgeport. I’m a tolaholic and have to have it all. But have I used all of the attachments for my Bridgeport…NO. It’s a very versatile stand alone machine. If you use some finesse, you don’t need all the toys they try to sell you. Think your progress out first. Think each step for the simplest and most accurate. Learn your machines limits. Only then can you make meaningful parts. And be safe…Dave

Mikey is correct on the NDA part of this. My hope is that if things progress, I can share more of these and just ask for other volunteers. I could say, "No obligation" "Free" etc, but I'm not a scammer. I've had a few positive responses, and am interested in speaking to some more of you. Thank you. Birder

I am surprised at the responses to Birder's offer. He has a potentially useful tool that he is offering to give you in exchange for your feedback on the tool. I don't see a downside other than the time it takes to give him a thoughtful and honest appraisal. Wow, tough crowd.

Back