new Burke #4

Yes, mine does have a dead center. Where is petersburg Michigan? I am a northern suburb of Detroit. I am getting ready to go to Ny, Ny. for thanksgiving, but I can get you pics if you need any when I return if it might help you. Thanks for that info on the serial number, I didn't know how that worked.
Greg

I live about 7 mi south of Cabela's in Dundee. A fellow I used to work with lives in Clinton Township, so I know it's a bit of a haul from me.

I got a reply back from D C Morrison, but not sure what the support end looks like on the standard arbor. I may need to change out the bushing in the overarm to a center. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Have a good Thanksgiving!

We are going to my son's for Thanksgiving dinner. With my wife hobbling around on her knee after surgery, we got the kids to cook. Probably the first time in 25 years or more she hasn't done Thanksgiving dinner.

Jerry

Anyone know what oil to use in the original geared motor. I've been running mine since I got it and the PO said he filled it up but I'd rather top it off to be sure.

Anyone know what oil to use in the original geared motor. I've been running mine since I got it and the PO said he filled it up but I'd rather top it off to be sure.
I'm in NY, NY. right now, but when I get home I'll check my manual because I'm old and can't remember, LOL.

Back