New Car Day.

So we see its modestly or by default set to Eco mode @ 7 watts, how many other modes are there at what wattage draw? Percentage the Fun Factor goes up per watt? :laughing:

The 7Kw is the charge rate. That’s the max my home charger will put out. Eco mode is the current drive mode selected. There’s comfort and sport as well, and yes the fun factor does go up when you select the others. Sport mode is what’s used to make the jump to light speed.... it will spin the wheels from a standing start when selected. That said, eco mode is pretty darn nippy, especially as there’s no lag to the power delivery. It’s great for darting into gaps I’d never consider going for in the Jag.

Ok whats your thoughts on the new mustang mach E?

Why an SUV with the Mustang name? If it’d been me In charge I’d have just made an electric dual motor version of the current mustang, remove the rear seats for additional battery storage and make it an out and out sports car like Tesla did with the roadster.

I would love it if you checked in on this thread from time to time and report on the range you are getting on each charge?

Cool ride!

You have miles in the UK? Huh?

The 7Kw is the charge rate. That’s the max my home charger will put out. Eco mode is the current drive mode selected. There’s comfort and sport as well, and yes the fun factor does go up when you select the others. Sport mode is what’s used to make the jump to light speed.... it will spin the wheels from a standing start when selected. That said, eco mode is pretty darn nippy, especially as there’s no lag to the power delivery. It’s great for darting into gaps I’d never consider going for in the Jag.

Why an SUV with the Mustang name? If it’d been me In charge I’d have just made an electric dual motor version of the current mustang, remove the rear seats for additional battery storage and make it an out and out sports car like Tesla did with the roadster.
Unfortunately, the cars we would like aren’t necessarily the ones the auto companies think will sell. :confused:
I bought a new to me car today too a 2004 Cadillac SRX, nowhere near as cool as your new whip but for 2k I couldn’t pass it up.

congrats:encourage:

john

Ok whats your thoughts on the new mustang mach E?
Looks OK but doesn’t look like a Mustang except for the tail lights. Costs a bit more than my ‘65 cost me back in ‘65 too. The difference in price could have bought a lot of gas over the years. yep, I really loved my old buddy.
Grumpy OLD Phart.

Back