New Group Created - California Machinists Group

The food looked like the best part...:)

I've found that a get-together like yours is always interesting. I did computer groups many, many years ago and we met at pizza parlors and had a great time.

This hobby is a little different since we all have something to show, share or give.

Well, we had a great gathering of "Master Machinists" at my home yesterday and we all managed to squeeze into my little shop to exchange our generally genius level ideas (or as I like to refer to it, kick tires and tell lies !). We only had one MIA (Guy) who was probably out "flying the friendly skies", but the rest of the gang (Bob, Jon, Andy, ML & Mike) were there. I really enjoyed having everyone visit and look forward to the next one.

Ted

I live in Rocklin and would like to join this group. When will the next get-together happen?

I don't see the reply I posted yesterday, but I would like to join the group. I live in Rocklin. When and where will you meet next?

I don't see the reply I posted yesterday, but I would like to join the group. I live in Rocklin. When and where will you meet next?

I see both your posts. Maybe it takes some time before it shows up....

I'm with you... I'd like to see if we can get another meet together.

Do a pm to Bob Korves, or talvarez or Ulma doctor in this thread. I'm out of town and hard to get contact/location info together.

Back