New Group Created - Georgia Hobby Machinists

Hi Nels,
Is there a link or post that explains how to join a group? I saw one before the software change, but can't seem to find it again.

Thanks, and thank you for all of the had work you are putting in here; I am new to metal machinery and have already learned a ton!

Jay

Jay, if you go up to the menu bar, look for "Groups". Hover the mouse on the right side of the word 'Groups' then click on 'List all groups' in the drop down list. A list of groups will then appear, click on one that you are interested in and you will be taken to a new page with a button on it 'Join this Group'. Click on the button and your application to that group is submitted. Once approved, you will receive a notice of acceptance via a conversation (PM).

Jay, if you go up to the menu bar, look for "Groups". Hover the mouse on the right side of the word 'Groups' then click on 'List all groups' in the drop down list. A list of groups will then appear, click on one that you are interested in and you will be taken to a new page with a button on it 'Join this Group'. Click on the button and your application to that group is submitted. Once approved, you will receive a notice of acceptance via a conversation (PM).

Therein lies the problem... I don't see the "Groups" tab or drop-down anywhere up there. I've checked it on my PC and the tablet. Am I just dense? (That could well be; I've been sick the last few days and am not necessarily thinking clearly....)

Thanks Terry, I appreciate the help!

ETA: Aaaannndd.... Nevermind. For some reason my menu bar is completely different tonight. I am seeing several new tabs including one for groups. All is well!

Last edited:
Back