New Group Created - New England Machinists

Not sure of the timing but I thought I might ask if I might help.

It's at Gold Machinery in Pawtucket. I would like to find someone to inspect a South bend 13 lathe. Number 3095-440, CL8145B.

If you or anyone else could help me out it would be great. I can pay for gas, etc. I recently had my lathe suffer extensive damage while transporting it and I need to replace it.

Thanks,
BP

I have never been there but I think it's maybe an hour away. Since it's a machinery shop I'd love to go! LOL.
Once there would I be able to call you and we can "inspect" over the phone? Do you know if they are open Saturdays? That the only day I can look at it. I am not anything but a hobby machinist, if that work ok for you then we should be a go!

Unfortunately they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. I appreciate your offer.

Thanks,
BP

Hello gents,
I'm located in Newton, NH south east part of the state near the MA border.

Downeast Maine here, east of Bar Harbor a ways. Strictly hobby level, and a beginner at that, but always looking to learn and willing to help where I can.

Welcome Aboard to you both. "We" haven't been a very active group but maybe with you folks here we can change that.

Thomas s , I see you're from Gloucester, I work in Haverhill and I ocassionally visit Gloucester on motorcycle rides during the summer.

Back