New job + new shift !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Started the new job 4 months ago and have been on the nightside of things again . Only machinist in the group of mechanics so I'm lovin life . No where near the hard labor of the last job . ( the hardest labor is cranking the Y axis on the Bridgey ) Hope everyone had a nice 4rth !

I forgot to mention ......... this company is hiring mechanics , mechanic trainees and I also have permission to train some future machinists . Located 20 minutes south of Md/Pa line on I83 . If anyone knows of anyone interested in taking up the trade or career please pm me so I can pass it on to the HMFICs ! Dave

I've worked afternoon and night shift for years by choice as it suits my circadian rhythms plus in Summer knocking off and hitting a beach for a surf while everyone else is just starting off to work is great or having a leisurely hour or three ride to work plus being able to shop when there are less people and if in a big company no 'managers' wandering around interfering with getting on with the job. Glad to hear it sounds like you are with a good crew.

Yea sounds great. Ive been moving up as well in my place as a cnc set-up operator or which ever you could call it.

Back