New Kurt Vise Discount

Eddyde

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I just scored a new Kurt D88 vise at a nice savings. $410 shipping included, directly from Kurt. The only catch is its what they call a "Scratch n Dent" meaning it has a minor cosmetic flaw that in no way affects its functionality or warrantee. The Vise arrived via FedEx Ground in 4 days, not bad for free shipping! Upon inspection I found only two small sand holes in one of the bed ways, hey I can live with that for a $150 savings.
KV 01.jpg KV 02.jpg KV 03.jpg KV 04.jpg

That's a beauty, I own the same vice,different handle. I find the work stop very handy as well.

Agree a couple casting inclusions is no big deal. That said you can buy this Kurt vise at Enco for about $426 with free shipping and an Enco 25% off coupon. When ordered through Enco they ship free direct from Kurt.

Aw don't be sore, there's more available at the Kurt website.

Agree a couple casting inclusions is no big deal. That said you can buy this Kurt vise at Enco for about $426 with free shipping and an Enco 25% off coupon. When ordered through Enco they ship free direct from Kurt.
As far as I know the current Enco discount coupon is 20% not %25. so given that is still a $45 savings, pays for a nice lunch.

The trick is to wait until Enco has the D688 on sale... and a 20-25% coupon rolls around. Happens that way at least once a year.

hey... wait... they are on sale now! A whole $8 off! wow!

To the OP: $410 is a steal. Congrats! Didn't know they sold direct like that, good to know.

Last edited:
Nice score :)

I love some of the other stuff in the "Scratch and Dent" store. Still trying to fuigure out whant to do with a 500mm tombstone in my shop. :)

About the right height to sit on after mounting some casters on it.:geek:

Back