New Member with New PM 1340 GT

Since he moved back to CA, no. But with luck he may see this thread and reply.

You can send a message with your contact info or question through the pm messaging in this forum. As others have indicated, the basic VFD install instructions works very well for many people. It is a guidance document of how to use contactors to switch/control the VFD inputs. I am always tweaking the VFD parameters so I can provide you with a current version. The high voltage (230VAC) needs to comply with all electrical codes.
Mark

You can send a message with your contact info or question through the pm messaging in this forum. As others have indicated, the basic VFD install instructions works very well for many people. It is a guidance document of how to use contactors to switch/control the VFD inputs. I am always tweaking the VFD parameters so I can provide you with a current version. The high voltage (230VAC) needs to comply with all electrical codes.
Mark
Mark,
My contact info is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Yes. I would appreciate if you can help me out. I do have a brother-in-law that work in commercial AC business and works with 3 phase VFD's, so he will be helping me also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back