New mill.

"But Honey, this one is a mini mill, that one is a mill/drill and other here is a Bridgeport. See, they're all different! ..."
It's a "Coffee Mill" dear.

Both fortunately and unfortunately, that will not work with my wife. She quite enjoys watching Tubalcain, abom79, oxtool, thisoldtony, etc. videos with me in the evenings instead of most of the crap that is on tv nowadays. She has begun to take an interest in learning to operate the lathe and mill. Her hobbies have already made her a pro with the drill press and band saw. My plan for another machine is to get her to the point where she wants one of her own. :grin:

Make something for her that makes her daily chores a bit easier and Your Wife will be happy to BUY you new tools! If not then try this argument......"New tools keep one Home away from outside temptations while still keeping out of the significant others hair to Make Useful things for the significant other! Besides Ive Always wanted to be a hobby machinist but i guess I could learn to like being a Hobby Gambler!" :laughing:

Last edited:
Back