New model of a small mill coming, some manufacturing pics from the factory to look at.

That looks great. This may be exactly what I am looking for! I assume the spindle is belt drive with no gears? I will be watching the website.
Thanks for sharing, Matt.
Robert

The mount for the BLDC motor has a slot on the right side (viewing from the front) so I suspect it probably has a high/low belt drive. Just a SWAG on my part though. ;)

Looks very interesting. I’ll look forward to seeing details on your website as they become available.

I enjoyed seeing the construction photos, nice to get an appreciation of how things are made.

Interesting to see the hand scraping. I’m still intrigued by how parts are made to align with scraping.

It looks like a great machine. I really enjoyed seeing how it is coming together. I love the PM30-MV that I got but wish this machine was available at the time I was getting a mill for CNC conversion.

Nicely done, Matt.

Now, how about design a PM1236TV with 8 inch bed, enclosed QCGB, cast iron stand, and a short headstock like the PM1236GT/PM1340GT?

Back to your thread....

Matt- any ballpark idea on the weight of this machine? I am very interested in ordering one.
Robert

Nicely done, Matt.

Now, how about design a PM1236TV with 8 inch bed, enclosed QCGB, cast iron stand, and a short headstock like the PM1236GT/PM1340GT?

Back to your thread....

Trying for a smaller lathe, but the price might hold this one up. We just couldn't get it to where it would be reasonable. Not yet anyway.

Back