Resolved New Post Not Listing...

Why do new posts in this subforum not appear in the “New Posts” list? Can that be made to happen or just a quirk of the software?

Tom

Okay, I'm thoroughly confused. I started this thread today, June 28, 2018. I came back later to check on it and found a post from April 7 is now post #1. Was my post moved and tacked onto Ray's thread or what? And, was Ray's post from last April never addressed?

Tom

1. Looks like someone combined two threads.

2. Not that I know of.

Okay, I'm thoroughly confused. I started this thread today, June 28, 2018. I came back later to check on it and found a post from April 7 is now post #1. Was my post moved and tacked onto Ray's thread or what? And, was Ray's post from last April never addressed?

Tom

1. Looks like someone combined two threads.

2. Not that I know of.

Yup, I am the deviant. I didn't see the need for multiple threads on the same subject.

Yup, I am the deviant. I didn't see the need for multiple threads on the same subject.
No problem, Randy. I'm just glad to find out I wasn't having a senior moment or something. :oops:

To the topic at hand, is anyone going to address the original question or has it died on the vine? Thanks.

Tom

Sounds like a question for an Admin. I'll report the original post.

Tom,

Another question that I've been meaning to ask - what part of Houston are you in? I'm about two blocks SE of BW8 & Hammerly.

I'm in Cy-Fair, a couple of blocks off of 6, a couple of miles south of 290. We're almost neighbors.

Tom

Yep. Almost.

Back