New schedule for Rebuilding and scraping classes the rest of year 2018

Richard King 2

Master Machine Tool Rebuilder & Instructor
Former Member
Hi everyone. I have been emailing the potential host in the UK and he said he has had some interest in a October 2018 class, but not enough to set it in stone. We are now talking about a class in the spring of 2019. I will be teaching 2 classes in Austria week 46 & 47, 2018 for BIAX Germany. Now BIAX is talking about a possible 3RD week in Austria too. I have been talking to J&S Machine in Nowata Oklahoma (near Barttelsville) inside his new Air conditioned plant in July or August. Possible a small class in MN in September if I can get my shop straightened up, but it's hard to do that when I can be sitting on the deck of my lake cabin...lol. I will be teaching a class down in Tipton GA at Vintage Machinery or Keith Ruckers in January of 2019. If anyone would like to learn to rebuild their machines, let me know.

I am also here and ready and willing to help you with your rebuilding and scraping :) Please ask. Rich

I am in for the one in Bartlesville.

Ok...Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you info and sign you up. Thanks. Rich

Darn, wish I had joined and looked around sooner since Nowata is just up the road, do you have someplace you post your calendar?

We still have a few openings and the class is Sept 20 - 24....private message me your email address and I'll send you some info

Just talking now tonight with Steve Watkins down in Novasota TX about doing a class in middle of Feb 2019

Do you ever have classes at Dapra? That would be great, only a 15 minute drive for me. I'm definitely going to get a straight edge from your eBay store this weekend.

no...they don't have the room or equipment I need. I will be doing a class up in Sprringfield VT in May or June in 2019, just working out the details now. Last time I did one there I stayed at an airbnb that wasn't to bad...in $ I will write about that class sooner then later...once we figure it out. Also talking with Steve Watkins to do one on feb 22 - 26, 2019....

I'd be very interested in the VT class (or really any where in the north east).

Is the class in Ga (Tifton) by any chance? I can't find Tipton. I woul like some information if it is Tifton.

Back