New schedule for Rebuilding and scraping classes the rest of year 2018

Is the class in Ga (Tifton) by any chance? I can't find Tipton. I woul like some information if it is Tifton.

That class was sold out a few months ago and we now have a waiting list. Keith sold 8 of the 10 spots from his many followers on You Tube.
I am talking with a few folks about doing something in the SE next fall and will let everyone know when it is arranged. Thanks. Rich

We miss you out here in NorCal, when you coming back?

We are hoping to do something in the NAPA area or North Bay area in the spring of 2019. So busy now to work on it...

Cool, my home town, put me on the list. Can stay with my folks or brother or one of my cousins. Would be happy to be the 'helper' if possible, but if not I'm still in.

Hey Richard, if you do end up doing a class in Navasota, Tx, please PM me with info.

Hi Richard, can we generate some interest for a class in Burlington, Vermont sometime next late winter/early spring? I know you will be in Springfield in May. It's nearly two hours from Burlington so makes it somewhat inaccessible for those of us in Plattsburgh, Burlington and Montreal.

We can host at my factory in Burlington. My main interest is getting a couple of our guys trained up for reconditioning of our tool & die equipment but more importantly for our fleet of Barber Coleman gear hobbers.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan, contact me at Richard@Handscraping.com I tried to do one up there 4 or 5 years ago and didn't have a lot of luck. Recruiting is the key and word of mouth, ebay, all the forums is how it has to be done. I doubt we could get enough interested in a class there in 2019. Only so many people will sign up in VT. We did one in Oklahoma a few months ago and that company paid me to teach there as we only could recruit 2 outside people and I require 8 paying students before I OK the class will take place

Bryan there are a lot of people who travel way further than 2 hrs to attend these classes. Some people come from half way across the country. If I was in Burlington I would jump at the chance to go to Springfield.

Back