New thread , old projects ................................snore .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Have to pick up a donor tractor tomorrow . I'll fix it up and lose a few hundred as usual . It doesn't take long to get back in the saddle with this stuff . Today , I completed the basement into 3 parts . Ebay , Craigslist and some tooling for here . Not a big deal for all , but a MAJOR thing for me . Lets get the tractors rolling once again . :)

In all honesty , I cleaned the basement up quite a bit . The ebay stuff is for larger lathes , the CL crap is for projects etc Not really an interest on here unless you're running a 20" lathe .

Another yard ornament . I now have $11 bucks invested in this for a new ignition . Replaced one fuse and jumped the battery and she's running . :) Not the best time of year for selling tractors but I'll sit it out back after the battery is charged up .

Attachments

• IMG_8811.JPG
    IMG_8811.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8812.JPG
    IMG_8812.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8813.JPG
    IMG_8813.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8814.JPG
    IMG_8814.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
One of our members just left the premises . Another 2-3 hundred lbs. are out of the basement , garage or off the trailer . :encourage: Nice finally meeting this member , a great guy .

In all honesty , I cleaned the basement up quite a bit . The ebay stuff is for larger lathes , the CL crap is for projects etc Not really an interest on here unless you're running a 20" lathe .
Didn't find anything on ebay for seller mmcmdl? I don't know about actively running, but I do have a 25" swing lathe ... What do you have for sale?

One of our members just left the premises . Another 2-3 hundred lbs. are out of the basement , garage or off the trailer . :encourage: Nice finally meeting this member , a great guy .

And I enjoyed meeting Dave too :)

I did a tiny part to help the cleanup project. And got to have some really neat tooling explained to me by a warm, welcoming guy. Thank you, meeting you was my absolute pleasure.

Jason , they know you're full of crap saying how nice I am . :big grin: They know me too well on here . :grin: But yes , I showed you some things and you helped me out . Still quite a bit to go , and I'll continue working on it . The members on here are always welcome as I have nothing to hide , other than tools . But once again I thank you for making the trip up , we did put a small dent in the basement ........................................................a very small dent . :big grin:

Back