New To Me Atlas MFC Project

Not a fan of link belts here either- fine for a temporary fix but I prefer a standard v-belt (Carlisle by Timken!)
m

rodm,

For the past two or three years, we have had what appears to be a random bug. Suddenly and without warning, someone's post would turn up in the Moderation Que. I don't recall ever seeing the same name twice. And all that it took to fix was for one of the Moderator's to approve the blocked post. It even happened once to a moderator. Of course, all that he had to do was to approve his own post. Anyway, it shouldn't ever happen to you again. If it does, let me know. But I don'r really expect to ever hear from you, at least on this subject.

Thanks. I ask because some forums do have some oddball rules and regs.
On a other topic; I am going to try running a 1/4" strap across the countershaft cross support to stabilize the crack as a temporary fix. So many projects and too little time. I need to get the mill functional sooner rather than later.

OK. We have the standard rules against discussing sex, religion and politics, and against advertising your company unless you buy a commercial membership. The rules are all spelled out at the top of the list of Fora. Everyone was supposed to have read them before or during joining. But some do and some don't.

If you can make the strap stiff enough, it should work. If possible, I would suggest making the splint in two pieces, one on each side of the broken area if at all possible, like a sandwich.

Back