New to me Craftsmen Atlas 12X36

1,000 bucks!!!! You got one heck of a deal!!!! I would of bought that as well!!!!

Chris

Fred,

I didn't notice it when you first posted your photos but that is a very nice pair of storage shelves built into your machine. Looks factory. I wish that I had those on mine.

Robert D.

Fred,

I didn't notice it when you first posted your photos but that is a very nice pair of storage shelves built into your machine. Looks factory. I wish that I had those on mine.

Robert D.

He did an great job of framing in the shelving, all level, square and sturdy. Best part its not only pretty but is functional, its a great space saver for all the attachements.

macnrn, thanks for the link......anyone need a K&T beast should buy this and I'll take the Van Norman out of the lot :))

Can anyone tell me what these are and what they are for? I got a set of 5 collets......but I cant figure out what these are. A few have threads in the top :thinking::thinking:?? IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

Fred,

I've never seen anything exactly like that before. To me, they look somewhat like unfinished 3AT or 3C collets.

Robert

Why rubber bushings necessary? If one is concerned about flexibility, and many appear to be, why would you mount a lathe on rubber? Please enlighten.

See other thread.

Back