• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

New To Me Us Burke 333 Horizontal Mill

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

KirkD

Swarf
Registered Member
just picked up a Burke 333 Horizontal Mill. The following is a link to the video of it on the trailer. I did also pick up a B&S No 2 Surface Grinder

I was able to get my hands on an operating manual, parts manual, and a few sales brochures. I will get them scanned and try to figure out how I can upload them here for others to be able to download. If there are instructions or a link on how to post, let me know.

Kirk

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Congratulations, Kirk! Great deals, you stole them! I have never seen a Burke 333 before. Sometime give us a tour of it. I have a Burke Millrite, my second one, and a week ago picked up a B&S 2l surface grinder, essentially identical to the #2. I am now working on getting it up and running again.

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I'd say you hit the jackpot. Great prices on some nice machines. Congrats on your purchase. Mike

[6]
[5] [7]