New To Me Us Burke 333 Horizontal Mill

KirkD

Registered
Registered
just picked up a Burke 333 Horizontal Mill. The following is a link to the video of it on the trailer. I did also pick up a B&S No 2 Surface Grinder

I was able to get my hands on an operating manual, parts manual, and a few sales brochures. I will get them scanned and try to figure out how I can upload them here for others to be able to download. If there are instructions or a link on how to post, let me know.

Kirk

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Congratulations, Kirk! Great deals, you stole them! I have never seen a Burke 333 before. Sometime give us a tour of it. I have a Burke Millrite, my second one, and a week ago picked up a B&S 2l surface grinder, essentially identical to the #2. I am now working on getting it up and running again.

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
I'd say you hit the jackpot. Great prices on some nice machines. Congrats on your purchase. Mike

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock