Nightimers

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
A re-starting of a thread I started on a previous site (non related ) that was ended after 39,000 posts due to a shutdown of the BS site . This is an open discussion site , so there will be no report of hijacking of threads . You say and ask what is on your mind but remember all responses are viewed publicly and will be monitored for content . This is a family friendly site so keep it that way . So , to the nightimers out there ………………..

Will , what's happening out there ? Finding it very hard to keep up on the PMs on my end . I did this on another site and the PMs went by the wayside , pretty much an open discussion .

Sorry Dave, you lost me. I have no clue what you are talking about? :dunno:

Sleep deprivation.....Good night.... :)

Well, I got up at 2:30 this morning, made coffee and now I’m checking out HM.
I’ll make breakfast at 4:30 and head off to work at 5:30. Be home by 5:30pm.

Well, I got up at 2:30 this morning, made coffee and now I’m checking out HM.
I’ll make breakfast at 4:30 and head off to work at 5:30. Be home by 5:30pm.

So, between 3:00 AM and 5:30 AM, you
1) Fed the cows,
2) Milked the cows,
3) Slopped the hogs,
4) Plowed the north 40?

Mikey . Package is on its way to Hawaii .

It's funny, if you get up hours before dawn it stands to reason one must go to bed early.
My wife and I went to see Willie Nelson last Saturday. The concert didn't start until 8:00.
I told my wife, "I'm gonna have to find a crack dealer on the way to the show so I can stay up".
I laughed anyway.

This is a very confusing thread, but maybe its because I can't get my a** out of bed in the AM. :D Much more of a night owl.

Back