Nightimers

Made my rounds . I'll have 5 people in tomorrow night , hardly worth keeping the lights on . :rolleyes: But at least I'll have some good entertainment .

So, between 3:00 AM and 5:30 AM, you
1) Fed the cows,
2) Milked the cows,
3) Slopped the hogs,
4) Plowed the north 40?
Don't laugh. That was pretty close to my weekday routine for a number of years way-back-when. I would get up at 4:00 AM, muck stalls, feed/water/hay 22 horses - my stallion, several broodmares, and horses in training. By 7:00 AM, ready to go into work all day. Get home and grab some dinner. Go out to the round pen and arena and train until nightfall. Shower and go to bed. Get up the next morning and start all over.

But you know what? I loved it. Pretty much broke my heart when I had to quit training. I think I was 52 when it became obvious that my reflexes were getting slower, but the two-year olds weren't (don't ask me how). Now, the pastures have cows in them or are row-cropped, and I've discovered machining. Life is still good.

Regards,
Terry

Up after a 15 hour nap . Time to rock n roll today ! Aukai , if you need to call later on , do so . I'll be up and adam . :)

(15) hours siesta? pheeew, I don't know how you're keeping up.
My schedule as been so messed up since the oral surgery and I can't get it back on track.
Getting frustrating.

Hey , where are all the fun members from nightshift ?:grin:

1 hr till the end of my airport shift.

1 more night of nightshift for me ! Going onto dayshift next week . It'll free up alt of time for me to do what I need to do ! :encourage:

A Willie Nelson song comes to mind.

Back