No April Machines

Yes yes yes i think anyone before they made a decision knew its worth the wait getting a PM machine. When i first ordered Matt personaly spent some time with me going over details of the machine.. He's a Top shelf kinda guy ;)

totally understand and am patiently awaiting as i called once about 2 weeks ago about a week after the invoice was sent.

Didnt want to stir the pot asking But was wondering about the PM45Mv
anyone get recent word?

Hey guys, nothing to worry about, some have already shipped, some are just about to ship. You will be getting tracking numbers soon here, we will forward them as soon as we get them. Some may have them already, some will be getting them tomorrow and the rest of the week, so not much longer at all now. Should be smooth sailing from now on, we are back on track for the deliveries now. You will get an email the minute we have tracking on them, so keep an eye on your emails.

Heck, I'm excited and I'm not even getting a machine this time! :)

Hey guys, nothing to worry about, some have already shipped, some are just about to ship. You will be getting tracking numbers soon here, we will forward them as soon as we get them. Some may have them already, some will be getting them tomorrow and the rest of the week, so not much longer at all now. Should be smooth sailing from now on, we are back on track for the deliveries now. You will get an email the minute we have tracking on them, so keep an eye on your emails.

:encourage: Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Matt!!! Now I'm checking my email even MORE often LOL

Back