No More Machine Purchases (After This One)

How about focusing on actually USING them now, rather than hoarding and flipping them? As Dale Derry says "make something cool." Regularly...
Yes, I am actually eager to move onto actually using machines. I will post my progress, Bob

Susan, shoot me a PM. I am about 100 miles from you and I think I may be your huckleberry on getting that 9A out of your way.
Robert, since Mark posted his interest first, I have to chat with him first about the 9A. If he doesn't take it, I'll PM you.

I always meant it too ! With the machines , tools , Cub Cadets etc . They just keep on a coming . :grin:

I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore knives cause I have way too many. I was doing good for a while but a new one just showed up in the mail today. :big grin:

And "triangles" too. My youngest brother would always tell me, "you're buying more triangles again!". That's what he calls inserts although I don't use triangle shaped ones much. I have a good supply of inserts for the ones I use the most so I certainly don't need to buy anymore but I can't stop looking for & buying them when I find them for cheap.

one last, one last time!

Why you want a shaper? Outmoded and obsolete, are they?

Hi Guys,
I wasn't planning on buying another lathe, but this one will be my last machine purchase, really.

Susan, your comment reminds me of a boat I saw the other day. It was named "Last Boat 7".

Love your new toy,
TK

Back